Monday 31 August 2015

INTRODUCTION

THE REAL ENTERTAINER..SUDIRMAN HAJI ARSHAD
 
Sudirman Haji Arshad

Assalamualaikum and hello guys..firstly thanks to Allah that give me a chance to complete my first entry in this blog. Actually, this is the humble introduction and little outline about my blog’s topic which is “THE REAL ENTERTAINER”. The existence of this blog is mainly aimed to fulfill my assignment needs in Digital and Mobile Communication subject that is being trained by Madam Hawinda binti Karmon. I will explain and tell as universal to share my knowledge and experience about Sudirman, he was the real entertainer that we as the teenager’s generation should take this person as our role model. Sudirman Haji Arshad also have a good performance in Malaysian industry also in his personal life because he is really kindly and humbly person.


This blog is created with this entertainer topic as to reach with four objectives which are:
    1. To inform the people about his sacrifices in the art world.
    2. To inspired of Sudirman’s biography .
    3. To tell people about his achievement.
    4. To inform Sudirman have a lot of career in his life.

No comments:

Post a Comment